Hello friends! Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all (of course my dear Canadian family and friends too)! I wanted to share with you something new, which should be a bit of fun! I have never done this before, so I’m taking a test drive today!
Outfits: Thanksgiving attire!
|Fringe leather vest from Forever 21|
|Paraella dress from Francesca’s Collection|
|Brown suede boots from Forever 21|
This is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays, dressing up and feeling pretty! Now on to the more sentimental things….
10 things I am grateful for this year
1. A faithful and wondrous God who
has given me all I possess
2. A kind, patient and supportive husband
3. A family that loves me unconditionally:
A tremendous father, a tender mother
and two exceptional brothers
4. A wonderful family-in-law who blesses
both my husband and I
5. The most amazing group of friends
(both Canadian and American),
some who have loved and cared
for us as though we were their own.
6. Jobs to provide for our well-being
7. A cute and cozy home to live in
8. Food on our table
9. Music, art, creativity and imagination
10. Each morning I can open my eyes to face a new day
Hope you have a great day with all your loved ones! I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to a delicious turkey meal and pies!