As a lover of thrifted decor and flea market finds, it’s no surprise I’m dreaming up an entryway of nothing but vintage furniture! At Chairish.com, it’s like hitting the jackpot – but from the comfort of your own home! That’s right – no need to get out of your PJ’s for these kinds of shopping days!
I’ve put together a dream list of pieces I think would look amazing together in an entryway, if only I had a beautiful space for all of these! Am I right?!
1. 19th Century George III Style Mirror – A mirror is a great way to allow more light in the space, as well as frequent face and hair checking as you are running out the door!
2. Mid Century Brass Woven Basket – It’s great to bring in some sort of storage into your space for shoes, winter gear, umbrellas for rainy days or anything that tickles your fancy! And when it’s this good, it’s even pretty just as is!
3. Vintage Brass Antelope Bookends – This is just for viewing pleasure – to add some more personality to the space! Displaying your favorite books is a great way to make the room truly unique and your own.
4. Vintage Brass Pedestal Bowl – Brass is a must for me! It adds some bling to a sometimes dull space, plus a bowl like this can serve a great purpose! Such as storing your keys or mail as soon as you come in your front doors.
5. Richard MCarthy Mid Century Arm Chair – Every entryway needs a good chair (or bench) to make it easier putting on and taking off shoes! And this one is GORGEOUS!
6. Fine Kilim Rug With Fringe – I love area rugs in almost every room in our home! They are a fabulous way to add color and texture effortlessly and this one has it all!
7. and 8. Danish Oil Painting and Golden Roses Oil Painting – Art is something worth investing in when it comes to really taking your space to the next level! It actually says a lot about your personality, so it’s nice to bring that authentic side to your home.
9. The Royal Hunt Signature Wood Plaid Pillow – Of course, plaid is a great pattern to go with! It’s classic and comes in so many fun color combinations! Plus, this one kind of reminds me of a lovely cottage in England for some reason – and that’s always a happy thought!
If you are looking for a special piece or pieces for your home, be sure to browse Charish for their amazing selection! I know you will find something! What do you think of this dreamy entryway?!
Feel free to leave a comment!