I’m thrilled to finally share with you a scandinavian-inspired living room makeover I did with The Land of Nod! About a month ago, I decided it was time to give our upstairs living room a bit of personality. Our main aim was to create a modern, simple and functional space.
Here’s what we did to the space:
1. Repainted the green walls a fresh and crisp white.
2. Built a faux mantle to break up the stone fireplace.
3. Took down the beige drapery and added white curtains to go with the flow of the walls.
4. Added a built-in desk to utilize the functionality of the space.
5. Added black, white, grey and pink accents thanks to The Land of Nod’s gorgeous spring pieces!
Be sure to head over to Honest to Nod for the full reveal! It would mean the world if you came back to leave a comment letting me know what you think about the whole transformation!