After Monday’s post, I got a lot of really good feedback! I felt encouraged and refreshed, so thank you so much for sharing your hearts with me. It really does the soul some good to hear from you all. As a result, I decided this year I wanted to be more intentional with my posts. I will be cutting back on DIYs and incorporating some new columns, Weekly Snapshots being one of them. I wanted to share pictures of my everyday life throughout the week with you. They are perfectly ordinary and exactly what my life looks like when I’m not busy blogging!
1. One of the ways I talk myself into cleaning is that I get to display new decor on the shelves and change things up. Otherwise, I don’t think any housework would ever happen.
2. Famous words by Joel, “Why does technology hate me?”. I hear this at least once a day. He’s always fighting with something and it always brings a little smirk to my face when I hear him from the other room – is that mean?
3. Miss Violet. She is full of so much energy lately. It’s both good and bad. Good, because I love her enthusiasm for life and confidence. Bad, because she is constantly getting into trouble. Time outs are a common occurrence in this household – as shown here.
4. Holden would probably watch TV in his pajamas all day if I let him. Then again, who wouldn’t?!
5. One of the rare moments I caught Sebastian doing his new (and very adorable) crossing of the feet. I’m a little obsessed with it right now. Please don’t grow out of it anytime soon, son.
Once again, I would love your feedback. Is this something that interests you? Is there something you would like to see a little more of during my day to day life? I found that I really took in a lot more around the house. Paid special attention to my loved ones as they did absolutely normal things. Love them all! Thank you for taking a peek into this crazy first week back from our holidays!