Working with foam paper is always fun and so is this DIY modern flower garland. Plus, including light strings in it has made this project supercool.
Who would have thought that some cute little foam paper can be made into flowers in an assortment of colors, plus glittered ones too! It’s perfect if you want to create something entirely unique, but incorporating string lights will take this project to another level! They would make a lovely union…
This is a simple DIY – so easy!
You will need
- Foam paper (the precut foam flowers at Target or at any craft store)
- Skewer or any pokey object
- String lights
1. Gather your supplies
2. Overlap a small and large flower and poke in the center
3. Be sure it has gone through both flowers
4. Keep your flowers nicely lined up
5. Carefully press one of the lights through both holes
6. Repeat with as many flowers as you please!
If you can’t get a hold of the precut flowers, no problem! Just cut a few free hands and they will look just as cute! This was a very simple project! The little garland will look adorable for Valentine’s day and also throughout the year as well. You can consider using it as a “night light” for your little ones. It just has such a radiant glow!
What do you think about this easy flower garland light? Would you do anything differently?