Say goodbye to unsightly bruises with an unexpected yet proven solution – toothpaste! Learn How to Get Rid of Bruises With Toothpaste below!
Bruises are unsightly and painful. While there are several over-the-counter products for treating bruises, people are looking for more natural and affordable options. Toothpaste is one such solution for bruises. In this article, you’ll learn How to Get Rid of Bruises With Toothpaste.
Here’s how to get rid of hickeys with a coin
What is a Bruise?
A bruise, also known as a contusion, occurs when tiny blood veins under the skin break due to impact or pressure, causing blood to leak into the surrounding tissue. Bruises can be painful and may take several days or weeks to heal completely.
Does Toothpaste Get Rid of Bruises?
Toothpaste lightens bruises by improving the blood flow of the affected area, thanks to the cool, tingly sensation. This remedy is only effective against minor bruises. Those who have sensitive skin or skin-related issues must avoid this hack.
How to Get Rid of Bruises With Toothpaste
Toothpaste is a convenient and cost-effective option to fade bruises. No need to spend money on expensive remedies or make a trip to the store – grab a toothpaste and try the below hack to eliminate bruises in no time.
DIY Toothpaste & Toothbrush Bruise Healing Hack
Things You’ll Need
- Mint-Flavored Toothpaste
- Old Toothbrush
- Apply a little bit of mint-flavored toothpaste on the affected area.
- Now, massage the toothpaste using an old toothbrush gently momentarily.
- Let it sit for 2-3 minutes, and rinse the area thoroughly with tepid water.
DIY Two Ingredient Bruise Remedy
Things You’ll Need
- Body Lotion
- A Small Mixing Bowl
- Combine equal amounts of toothpaste and body lotion in a bowl.
- Spread the prepared mixture on the bruise with a toothbrush and rub momentarily.
- Leave the mixture on for around 4-5 minutes.
- In the end, wipe the solution with lukewarm water.
How to Take Care of a Bruise?
While toothpaste helps you get rid of bruises, make sure to follow these care tips:
- Protect the area: Avoid putting pressure on the bruised area, as this can make the swelling and pain worse.
- Keep the area clean: Keep the bruised area clean and dry to prevent infection.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to help your body heal.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco: Alcohol and tobacco can slow down the healing process, so it’s best to avoid them while recovering from a bruise.
- Massage the area: Gently massaging the area can help improve circulation and reduce swelling.
Learn how to clean gold with toothpaste here