Say goodbye to bruises and get smooth, hickey-free skin with a coin. Let’s find out How to Get Rid of Hickeys With a Coin!
Hickeys are an embarrassing and unsightly result of a passionate moment gone wrong. But what if we told you there’s a simple and easy method to remove love bites? Learn the trick by reading this article on How to Get Rid of Hickeys With a Coin.
Find out how to remove hickey with a toothbrush here
What is a Hickey?
A hickey, kiss mark, or love bite is a bruise that appears on the skin due to sucking or biting during physical intimacy. Nibbling damages the blood veins under the skin and causes blood clots. A love bite is commonly found on the neck but can also appear on other body parts.
How Long Does a Hickey Take To Heal?
A love bite typically takes anywhere from a week or two to heal and fade away completely. The healing time depends on factors such as the severity of the hickey and overall health.
How to Get Rid of Hickeys With a Coin?
While love bites usually disappear on their own, you can speed up the healing process with a coin. Yes, you read it right! Here’s how to get rid of hickeys with a coin:
- Begin the hack by placing an ice cube on the love bite for a few seconds.
- When the area becomes numb, gently rub the coin with circular motions for 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day for a week.
- Be patient and persistent with the process for the best results.
How to Hide a Hickey?
While the home remedy heals Hickeys can be embarrassing, but there are a few ways to hide them:
- Camouflage with makeup- A concealer that matches your skin tone makes the hickey less noticeable. Dab some on the bruise, blend it out, and you’re good to go.
- Wear high-neck clothing- Use a turtleneck sweater or a scarf to cloak the love bite.
- Try Bandaid- One of the quickest, easiest, and most cost-effective ways to conceal the love bite is a bandaid.
Check out some powerful essential oils for hickey here