Learn how to use castor oil for hemorrhoids. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties can soothe the pain and provides a sense of relief!
Disclaimer: Please read the precautions carefully before using castor oil for hemorrhoids!
Hemorrhoids are a painful and uncomfortable disease which is commonly known as piles. It can occur internally as well as externally and affects 10 million people every year in the United States. In this article, we will discuss how to treat hemorrhoids with castor oil and preventive measures one can take.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids occur when veins in the rectum and anus swell up. This results in bleeding, irritation, and causes discomfort.
There are many factors which can cause hemorrhoids but the most common of them are the following:
- Lifting heavyweights
- Pushing bowel movements in the stomach
- Low Fiber Diet
- Bad Eating Habits
- Improper Digestion System
Types of Hemorrhoids
1. Internal Hemorrhoids
Internal hemorrhoids occur in the rectum and cause itching and a burning sensation. It’s not a severe medical condition.
2. Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Prolapsed Hemorrhoids happen when the internal hemorrhoids swell and come out of the anus. This is a painful condition and requires surgery in the last stage.
3. External Hemorrhoids
They’re located externally on the surface of your anus. They’re not as severe as the internal hemorrhoids but cause discomfort in doing physical activities.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The most common symptoms of Haemorrhoids include:
- Forced bowel movements
- Swelling of the anus
We highly recommend you to consult a doctor if your hemorrhoids are bleeding excessively.
Treating Hemorrhoids with Castor Oil
There’re many ways to use castor oil to treat hemorrhoids and cure this painful medical condition. However, we highly advise avoiding intaking castor oil orally as it is a powerful laxative and can worsen your hemorrhoids.
- Castor Oil – Three Tbsp
- Tea Tree Oil – Half Cup
- Small Bowl
- Cotton Ball
- Coconut Oil – One Tbsp
- Take a small size bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
- Combine it properly and apply it on the affected area. This way, it will leave a soothing effect and provide a sense of relief.
- Repeat this process until the symptoms start going away. in case the condition worsens, get medical assistance at the earliest.
Why the Combination Works?
Tea Tree and castor oil possess anti flammation properties, which help in reducing the swelling. Thereby soothing the discomfort. It also reduces itching and removes the dryness from the skin.
Precautions To Consider
Please keep the following precautions in mind before treating hemorrhoids with castor oil.
- Always use hexane-free, organic, and cold-pressed castor oil from a trusted brand.
- Consult a doctor or medical professional if you find the symptoms getting worse.
- Castor oil can’t treat piles. It can only soothe the pain and provide a sense of relief.
That’s all, using castor oil for piles will help in easing out the symptoms and offer comfort. Always consult your doctor when you see any of the signs and go for the right medical procedures.