Discover the numerous Benefits of Yoni Oil, the recipe, and everything about this miraculous oil in this short yet informative article!
Yoni oil is a versatile product that keeps the intimate area smelling pleasant and healthy. This oil is made from a blend of natural ingredients and is designed to be gentle and safe for topical use. Read on to learn Yoni Oil Benefits and its recipe below.
Check out Do essential oils expire here
What is Yoni Oil?
Yoni oil is a potent herbal product that improves vaginal health. The term “Yoni” is a Sanskrit word referring to female genitalia. This product comprises a blend of various essential oils, dried herbs, and carrier oils.
Yoni Oil Benefits
1. Reduces Dryness and Discomfort
Yoni oil is a moisturizing oil specifically formulated for the vaginal area. It soothes dryness and itching caused by various factors, such as parched skin, razor bumps, hair regrowth, and friction with clothing.
2. Increases Elasticity
Natural ingredients present in yoni oil hydrates the vagina, which in turn improves its elasticity. Apply a few drops of oil around the female genitalia using a cotton ball or your fingers. Use this oil daily for optimum results.
3. Promotes Skin Health
Yoni oil nourishes the delicate skin in the vaginal area, promoting overall skin health and reducing the risk of infection. But if you have any infection, stop its use and seek medical advice.
4. Lower Inflammation
Some blends of yoni oils contain essential oils, such as tea tree oil and lavender oil, having anti-inflammatory properties. These oils reduce inflammation in the vaginal area.
Caution: It’s important to note that these benefits of yoni oil can vary depending on the blend and skin type. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
What Ingredients Are in Yoni Oil?
Numerous yoni oil blends are available commercially with different ingredients. That’s why check the bottle to avoid added “fragrance” or synthetic ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin. Some of the common ingredients are essential oils, carrier oils, and dried herbs.
Yoni Oil Recipe
If you want to make your own yoni oil at home, check out the below recipe.
- 1/4 Cup of Jojoba Oil
- 3-5 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 3-5 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- A Small Glass Bottle With Dropper
- Empty jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, and tea tree essential oil in the glass bottle.
- Combine the blend by shaking the bottle momentarily.
- Now, your homemade yoni oil is ready for application.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Note: Always do a patch test on a small skin area, especially if you have sensitive skin.
How to Use Yoni Oil?
These are the basic steps for using yoni oil:
- Cleanse the vaginal area with gentle, natural soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Pour a few drops of yoni oil on your palm and massage it on the mons pubis area.
- Also, apply the oil around the labia (vaginal lips).
- Repeat this self-care routine daily.
Note: Never put yoni oil inside your vagina. If you experience any discomfort or have any concerns, talk to a physician.