DIY Felt Fortune Cookies
Here is fun DIY that you can go back to whenever things get boring. DIY felt fortune cookies rise grandly to family gatherings when you want to have fun together.
The great thing about festivals is that it brings us all together. If you are the host and looking for a fun activity to have with family and friend, no need to go any further. You have come to the right place!
It’s also great for Valentine’s! You can also make these for fun party favors or little treats to send off to school with the kids for their friends and teachers!
What you will need
- Felt and matching ribbon
- Your very own fortunes printed on plain white paper (have as much fun as you want with this!)
- Twist Ties
- Hot glue gun
What to do
1. Cut your felt into circles, about 3.5″ in diameter should be just right!
2. Grab a twist tie (cut to size) and glue it onto the center of your circle.
3. Take a piece of your matching ribbon and glue over the wire to hide the ugly bits!
4. Place your fortune inside! You choose which one!
5. Pinch the top of the cookie together and bend corners down into the classic cookie shape!
It’s super easy, and you can have a lot of fun with these! You can get all kinds of crazy creative with those little fortunes inside! Feel free to make a bunch for your friends and family! What do you think of these fun little felt fortunes?!