Copper Wrapped Easter Eggs
If you haven’t noticed, I try to make the holidays as modern and simple as I can muster. I always want to have a little festive touch in the house, but in a way that will work and blend well with our decor! I decided to create these simple and modern Easter eggs, with a touch of bling!
What you will need
- Copper foil tape
- Wooden eggs (or any material you prefer)
What to do
- Collect your copper foil tape and wooden Easter eggs.
- Begin to wrap the copper tape around your wooden egg, pressing firmly so it sticks nicely to the wood surface.
- Continue to create a design that you like, I kept mine simple and not too busy.
- Display your modern Easter eggs and enjoy – it’s so easy!
I love the pop of copper on the shelves! Because I love the look of wood and metal, I decided against painting my eggs. You could easily spray paint them a nice pastel color or even flat black and then wrap the copper foil for a little bit of a different look.
This is one way you can be festive this Easter, without having to gravitate toward all the traditional colors you see (although, there are some amazing colorful DIY Easter egg tutorials out there that I’m loving!).
I do have another Easter egg DIY coming soon as well. Perhaps I will use a pop of color then! For now, what do you think of this simple Easter egg DIY?