Glittered Faux Taxidermy
The artifact is so mesmerizing that you’ll decide to make some glittered faux taxidermy for your home in no time! The DIY in detail is here.
Are you a little obsessed with faux taxidermy? And antlers. So, this probably is one of its kind post for you!
Here is what you’ll need
- Miniature stag head (You can look online, you might find these fun glittered ones)
- Wooden coaster ( Any wood surface)
- Hot glue gun
- Leather string
This project was effortless to assemble. Just go back to the pictures whenever you feel stuck.
1. Find some awesome deals
2. Get your supplies in order
3. Hot glue your leather string to the back of the wooden surface.
4. Hold the string firmly until it is completely dry and repeat with the other end. Actually, shorten it further once you hung it up, so this is very much trial and error. You might hang it up and decide to make it shorter. It always hangs a little differently than you think.
5. Put a fair amount of hot glue on the back end of the stag head. You want to make sure it is nice and covered to ensure it won’t come off at a later time – these glittered stags are quite heavy.
6. Hold firmly until the glue has dried and then you are done! Test it out on your wall and see how you like it! Adjust accordingly.
You’ll be pleased with the results. It’s just another playful element to add to your home decor.
What do you think of this fun little stag head taxidermy? A little more kind than the real thing – don’t you think?!