Plant holders are always fun to make! Plus, this one is easy and cheap at the same time. Go try making this Yarn Plant Holder this weekend.
It’s Friday and here is a simple DIY Yarn Plant Holder idea you can play around with over the weekend! Yay! It’s easy (duh) and cheap (of course). It’s a lot of fun too, so enjoy!
Yarn Plant Holder
To introduce greenery indoors, all you need is yarn, scissors, planters, and the below tutorial. This yarn plant holder is an excellent focal point for indoors and will surely be adored by everyone.
What you will need
- Plant (You can also choose a fake one)
- Take your yarn and cut 4 LONG strands from it.
- No need to do a thorough measurement, but the strands should be lengthy! Think about the height you want to hang your plant, then cut there.
- On a flat surface, double up your yarn and create an X.
- Tie the two strands of double yarn in the center. Place your planter in the center of the X.
- Collect your 4 strands and create knots all the way to the top. You can space them out every 2-4 inches.
- You can also add beads after each knot, to create a fun little touch. A pop of color would be great!
- Secure at the top and voila, your yarn planter holder is ready to display some lovely plants.
You can have it in the corner of the living room or hang it outside on the porch or on the balcony. You don’t have to worry about your plant as this yarn plant holder is quite durable, it won’t break easily. It adds just that bit of green you were looking for! And you don’t even have to take care of it (If you’re using fake plants)! What do you think?