Create a fun St. Patrick’s Day Triangle Garland to add a pop of green with keeping that modern touch for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
St. Patrick’s day celebration includes parades, special foods, music, dancing, and many other fun activities. But admit it that without decorating with a triangle garland all those celebrations seem incomplete. You can also check out some other super easy and modern St. Patrick’s Day Geometric Vases! So what are you waiting for, browse this helpful article till the end to know how to make a St. Patrick’s Day Triangle Garland quickly.
St. Patrick’s Day Triangle Garland
What You Will Need
- Paint chips (Again, they are free!)
- Triangle paper puncher (You could also just use scissors)
1. Punch your triangles out with your triangle paper puncher or you can use a scissor as well if you don’t have a puncher.
2. Take your punched triangles and tape the twine to the back of them properly!
3. Hang it up carefully where you want to and enjoy! So easy and full of craftiness!
You can make this as long or short as you would like! For instance, if you want to dress up your gallery wall of family pictures you’ll need a longer garland, so add a few triangles. You can also make one long drape across the living room wall, so make sure to pick up a few more paint chips!
You’ll love the subtle hints of green to make it feel festive enough for St. Patrick’s Day. Plus, it’s not too over the top! This is something you might even consider keeping out year-round, along with the vases! The color combo is that perfect pop for a neutral room.
How do you feel about adding a St. Patrick’s Day triangle garland to make things a little more festive in your house?