Yellow teeth are unattractive and a cause of embarrassment. Bring their whiteness back by reading how to use apple cider vinegar for cleaning teeth!
From celebs to common people, all crave bright and sparkling teeth for a picture-perfect smile. To fulfill the dream, various teeth whitening treatments are available. However, not everyone can afford such a dental procedure because of its high cost. That’s why we have compiled a natural, budget-friendly remedy for you to get clean and white teeth. Besides, you must change your poor dental hygiene and unhealthy lifestyle to keep your teeth white indefinitely.
Also known as apple vinegar, cider vinegar, and ACV, the versatile apple cider vinegar is packed with innumerable medicinal properties. It’s incorporated in soups, cooking, skincare, and hair care remedies. Furthermore, apple vinegar eliminates harmful bacteria, namely, S. epidermidis, P. aeruginosa, P. mirabilis, and K. pneumoniae.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Bad for Teeth
When used with full strength, apple cider vinegar harms your teeth severely. Its mild acid content gives rise to erosive tooth wear, which leads to sensitivity and various other dental problems. But it doesn’t mean you can’t use apple cider vinegar to clean your teeth. Simply dilute the ACV with water, and you’re good to go. It’s completely safe for oral usage after dilution.
Without any further ado, let’s find out does apple cider vinegar works best for cleaning teeth or not.
Do your pearly white teeth go pale? Make your smile bright again using the versatile apple cider vinegar. It’s an excellent product to get rid of teeth discoloration because of its bleaching effects and ability to remove plaque buildup from the teeth. To get the same results, make a mouthwash infused with the goodness of cider vinegar using the below recipe.
What You’ll Need
- One Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- A Cup of Water
- Empty Mouthwash Bottle
- A Small Funnel
- Fill an empty mouthwash bottle with apple cider vinegar and water.
- Shake it well, and pour the solution into the mouthwash bottle cap.
- Empty the cap into your mouth, swish it for 30-60 seconds, and spit it out afterward.
- Once it’s done, rinse your mouth with water and brush your teeth as usual.
- Repeat this remedy daily for up to a month to see positive results.
- The above tooth cleaning solution is only for adults, not for children.
- Never use full-strength, undiluted apple cider vinegar.
- If you have any dental problems, consult your dentist regarding the usage of cider vinegar.
- Don’t use the above apple vinegar remedy too often.
- Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding should avoid using it.
Taking the right steps regularly is vital to keep your teeth healthy and pearly white. Below are some tips that’ll help you out.
- Brush your teeth two times a day, and don’t forget to floss them.
- Avoid sugary and acidic foods as it damages the tooth enamel.
- Always use fluoride toothpaste for better teeth cleaning.
- Visit your dentist clinic twice a year or at least once for dental checkups.
- Clean your tongue regularly using a tongue scraper.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and tobacco.
Apple cider vinegar is a proven product to get clean, stain-free teeth. However, always use diluted ACV to avoid mishaps. Besides, if you want instant relief from a toothache, try this home remedy. To share suggestions and queries, let us know by hitting the comment button below.