A cool way to wrap the gift is by using bubble print holiday wrap paper. Take help from this DIY bubble wrap to make it in no time.
I personally think that wrapping gifts are one of the favorite parts of gift-giving. We try to make the gift as special on the outside as it is on the inside. Here is a most adorable way to make your own wrapping paper and add your own creative touch to your holiday gifts.
Material needed for making a Wrapping gift:
- Roll of Craft Paper
- Acrylic paint
- Bubble Wrap
- Sponge brush
Instructions to be followed:
- Cut out a large piece of craft paper according to the size of your gift box and lay it flat on the table.
- Choose the color (s) of paint you would like your wrapping paper to be. Please note light colors show up best on the darker craft paper as it shows a sort of contrasting look. We have used two shades of blue and white to create a snowy effect. You can also include Metallic paints like silver also show up well.
- Use your sponge brush to paint over the bumpy side of your bubble wrap.
- Time to print! Turn over the bubble wrap and press gently. Repeat over and over until you cover your paper.
- You can experiment with different amounts of paint and color and easily make different kinds of wrapping paper from one roll.
Guest post by Kristen Solecki: She is a famous artist in Charleston who exhibits and sells her work at festivals, galleries, and storefronts around the country. When she isn’t making art, she runs the independent writing publication Sips Card with her husband, Tim LeVan Miller. To get more familiar with Kristen’s work, must visit her website which is mentioned here – www.kristensolecki.com or www.sipscard.com.