DIY Dipped Frame
Accomplish a unique look for a frame with this DIY dipped frame. It’s so easy and quick to make that you’ll hardly have any difficulty during the making of this DIY!
What you will need
- Any frame
- Paint in any color (you could also use spray paint)
What to do
- Gather your supplies
- Take your print out of the frame
- Tape off a section of your frame (If you are using spray paint, make sure to cover the other portion of the frame completely)
- Paint within your taped off section
- Let your paint dry completely and then slowly remove the tape
- Place your print back in the frame, and you’re done!
The colors in print and the frame are in great shape, but that gold helps it pop even more!
This DIY is so easy; you could do this to a bunch of frames and create a really cool gallery wall. Grab as many frames as you can and get started without any further ado.