DIY Easter Egg Cup Succulents
Happy Spring my friends! I decided to do a fun little DIY to kick start this new season and Easter, which is just weeks away! I took a classic Easter piece and put a little modern twist on it: Easter Egg Cup Succulents! Because who doesn’t like a touch of gold?!
What you will need
- Easter Egg Cups
- Liquid Gold Leaf
- Paint brush
What to do
- Gather your supplies
- Tape off your Easter egg cups
- Carefully paint in the designated areas you want gold (careful, this stuff is SUPER thin compared to your usual craft paint)
- Let dry and carefully peel back the tape
- Remove your succulents from their planters and carefully put them into their modern egg cups!
- Display and enjoy – all year round if you so desire!
This was such an easy DIY and SO much fun to do! I am loving this liquid gold leaf and I can’t wait to do another project with this stuff. It dries pretty quick too, which is a bonus! I love the look of the simple touch of gold with these pretty succulents. They are perfect on our living room shelf.
What do you think of making a classic Easter piece and adding a modern touch for your home?