DIY Wood House Shelf
What you will need
- Wooden House
- Paint brushes
What to do
- Gather your supplies
- With your pencil, make an outline by tracing the divider in your shelf
- Remove divider by carefully bending back the tiny nails
- Get your paint ready – I used black, gold, light pink and white
- Begin to paint each compartment a different color
- When you are done, let the paint dry completely and then return the divider to the shelf. Hang up and enjoy!
This shelf is just the right size to display the kids tiny little dala horses! The backgrounds help them pop a lot more, and I think it’s a lot of fun! I love the idea of having a non-traditional shelf, it always makes the space a little more interesting!
It looks great in any room in the house, but I specifically made this one for the kid’s rooms. I might have to go and get a few more! What do you think of house shelves for displaying your cute pieces?