What is lotus energy drink? Is lotus energy drink bad for you? Get answers to all these questions in this short and informative article!
The lotus energy drink is a fusion of numerous organic ingredients. It’s a healthy and natural energy drink that restores energy levels in the human body. Nowadays, this beverage is surging in popularity because of its main ingredient, lotus flowers. For centuries, the lotus is considered sacred as every part of this flower has crucial medicinal values. To reap the benefits of lotus, consuming this beverage is your best bet. There are several flavors of this drink to choose from, such as oat cream, tea, coffee, fruit fusion, lemonade, and others.
Is Lotus Energy Drink Bad for You?
As the lotus energy drink is an organically crafted beverage without any artificial flavorings and additives, therefore, it’s not bad for your health. It’s a completely natural and healthy option of other conventional energy drinks. This pulpy drink is full of essential vitamins and plant extracts that improves energy levels and alertness temporarily.
Rather than drinking a lotus energy drink from the coffee shop, make it from the comfort of your home by following the below instructions, and don’t forget to purchase a bottle of your favorite lotus energy drink along with the other ingredients listed below.
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 Cup of Club Soda
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- A Mixing Bowl
- 1 Pump of Lotus Energy (Flavor of your choice)
- 1/4 Cup of Whip Cream (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Yogurt (Optional for Blending)
- For regular iced drink, add 1/2 cup of club soda, 1/2 cup ice, 1 pump of lotus energy drink in a bowl.
- Mix them well for a couple of seconds, pour into a glass, and enjoy.
- For a blended lotus energy drink, simply combine frozen yogurt with the other ingredients into the blender and blend them for 1-2 minutes.
- Top with whip cream, serve in a glass, and cheers!
Precautions You Should Take
Now you know, lotus energy drink is not harmful in any aspect; however, follow the below precautionary measures for safety purposes.
- Before drinking this beverage, make sure to cross-check the ingredients on the product label to avoid allergic reactions.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before consuming this energy drink.
- People having diabetes must avoid the lotus energy drink and opt for doctor-approved natural homemade fruit juices.
You can freely consume lotus energy drinks without any second thought. However, if you have any pre-existing health condition, consult your physician before its consumption. Besides, eliminate toxins from your body by drinking this flavorful and healthy detox tea. To share your suggestions and queries, please let us know in the comment section below.