Modern Pegboard Cross Stitched Heart
Other than beautiful decor, this specimen is perfect to gift your loved ones on special occasions. Display this piece of art on your mantel or wherever you want to.
Things You’ll Need
- Merely start by sketching out the design you would like with your pencil as a guide.
- Cut enough strands of yarn to cover your pattern. They should be about as long as your forearm.
- Taking two at a time, pull through the first hole and tie with a knot to prevent the yarn from slipping back through. Repeat this step until all the holes of your design are complete.
- At this point, your design looks like a shaggy mess. Don’t worry! Working one group of yarn at a time, begin by taking the opposite ends of your yarn and placing them in another free hole.
- You can have complete freedom with this part! Play around and have fun creating a unique cross-stitched design. If you don’t like it, try again until you have the look you want!
- You can secure the opposite end of the strand by simply making another knot. Display and enjoy!
Pretty fun, right? This was such an easy project with a significant impact! Once you add this pegboard to your home decor, it quickly becomes a focal point. You can also try some other designs and colors as well! What do you think friends?