See how an old and ordinary hand sculpture was transformed into a beautiful DIY hand sculpture using vibrant color paint!
If you’ve got an old sculpture or (get a cheap one), make it new by painting it. Choose the paint color according to your interior. In this, we will make use of something old and with the touch of some fabulous painting colors, we are going to provide a new look, a new life to the old sculpture. This DIY will definitely help you in making use of old scriptures which you are neither able to use because of their fade texture nor able to discard it due to the sentiments attached to them.
Well in that case no need to worry we have designed an easy DIY for you which is easy to accomplish, all you need to do is follow the instructions given below:
Things You Will Need
- Paint Brush
- Acrylic Clear Coat
How to Paint the Hand Sculpture
- First, you have to gather all your supplies.
- Find a safe surface to paint on.
- Start your first layer of paint, apply the paint carefully to each and every corner of the scripture covering each surface.
- Be sure to maintain a gap between each coat at least till then the paint layer gets dry completely between each coat.
- Once you have completely covered your sculpture and it has dried, spray a layer of Acrylic Coat to give it a nice glossy look.
This can be a perfect quirky piece to add to your decor. By painting it, you can give this hand sculpture a more modern look. It’s amazing how a little paint can make something completely new!
The blue color is a refreshing and rich color, it really adds life to space! What do you think?