The tropical theme is a good fit for any party or occasion! Pineapple centerpieces are perfect for such themes, and it’s effortless to make them.
What you will need
- Yellow Paper
- Pen or Pencil
What to do
- First, you have to collect your supplies.
- With a pen, sketch a shape that resembles a pineapple.
- After you are done with your sketching, now is the time to cut out the pineapple.
- Secure the pineapple with the tape on the backside and make it strong that it can hold itself as well as the weight of plants. So it’s very important to tape your paper pineapple.
- Secure it to the front of your vase.
- Place your greenery in the vase, and you’re done!
These pineapples are simple and adorable! They will make great additions to your tropical party. There will be plenty of bold and bright colors on Holden’s special day!
I really liked this theme. What do you think of a tropical party theme? We love the whole pineapple and flamingo trend right now!