Woodland Moss Wreath
I was looking for some more greenery to add to our holiday decor. My tree just wasn’t enough for me! I needed something pretty and natural to add to my dining room wall! Alas, a woodland moss wreath!
What you will need
- Straw wreath
- Reindeer moss
- Red berries
- Woodland animal (I used a handmade wooden fox)
- Hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies and start to break your moss into nice sized portions
- Carefully hot glue the moss onto your straw wreath
- Cover the top completely and work your way to the inside and outside of wreath (add more in thin spots where needed)
- Place your berries where you would like
- Add moss to cover the ugly bits 6. Add your woodland animal!
I think the wreath looks great paired with my paper garland, the dining room has a very Scandinavian feel to it now! There are all sorts of great ideas out there and I’ve been busy pinning them to my wreath board for a while now! I love the idea of this wreath being simple, with a little touch of color and amusement!
I love wreaths during the holidays! I think they are such a great way to decorate and I truly believe you can never have too many! So stay tuned, I might have some more ideas up my sleeve!