Want to add something pretty and natural to add to my dining room wall! Woodland moss wreath is going to be a perfect choice for you.
Are you looking for some more greenery to add to your holiday decor? Then you must be of the same view as of men that one tree just isn’t enough! Alas, a woodland moss wreath! One wants to add creativity, variety to the stock of home decor. For the fulfillment of the urge of a similar desire, we have a distinct way of creating a beautiful woodland moss wreath. It mentioned below:
What you will need
- Straw wreath
- Reindeer moss
- Red berries
- Woodland animal (I used a handmade wooden fox)
- Hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies and start to break your moss into nice-sized portions.
- Carefully apply the hot glue to the moss onto your straw wreath for preparing the base of your wreath. Make sure that you apply the glue aptly in order to prevent last minute fall off.
- Cover the top entirely and work your way to the inside and outside of the wreath ( Add more in thin spots where needed).
- Place your berries where you would like them to be.
- Add moss to cover the ugly bits
- Add your woodland animal!
We think the wreath looks great paired with this paper garland; the dining room has a very Scandinavian feel to it now. You’ll love that the idea of this wreath is simple, with a little touch of color and amusement!
We have a separate place for wreaths always but during the holidays our likings towards them took a step forward than usual.! They are such a great way to decorate, and we genuinely believe you can never have too many! So stay tuned, we have some more ideas up our sleeve!