Want to add something pretty and natural to add to my dining room wall! Woodland moss wreath is going to be a perfect choice for you.
Looking for some more greenery to add to your holiday decor. One tree just isn’t enough! Alas, a woodland moss wreath!
What you will need
- Straw wreath
- Reindeer moss
- Red berries
- Woodland animal (I used a handmade wooden fox)
- Hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies and start to break your moss into nice sized portions
- Carefully hot glue the moss onto your straw wreath
- Cover the top entirely and work your way to the inside and outside of the wreath ( Add more in thin spots where needed)
- Place your berries where you would like
- Add moss to cover the ugly bits
- Add your woodland animal!
We think the wreath looks great paired with this paper garland; the dining room has a very Scandinavian feel to it now. You’ll love that the idea of this wreath is simple, with a little touch of color and amusement!
We love wreaths during the holidays! They are such a great way to decorate, and we genuinely believe you can never have too many! So stay tuned, we have some more ideas up our sleeve!