Black Castor Oil for Beard | Beard Nourishment Recipe
Everyone loves to flaunt a beard, and it has become a worldwide trend! If you are wondering how to use black castor oil for beard for daily care, you’re at the right place!
What Is Black Castor Oil?
Black castor oil is manufactured by roasting castor seeds; after that, heating them to obtain the oil. It’s also famous by the name Jamaican black castor oil (JBCO) because the people of Jamaica first introduced this method. Like castor oil, JBCO is also rich in a multitude of health benefits. Furthermore, it has multiple uses in skincare and haircare remedies.
Black Castor Oil Benefits
When applied regularly on your beard, castor oil offers you several benefits, as it’s rich in omega fatty acids.
- Natural Beard Moisturizer
- Eliminates Beard Dandruff
- Strengthens the Beard
- Provides Fuller & Healthier Beard
How to Use Black Castor Oil for Beard?
Try the below ways to reap the abundance of benefits of black castor oil for the beard!
1. DIY Beard Nourishment Recipe
Enriched with the goodness of JBCO, this hack not only makes your beard root healthy but also provides in-depth nourishment as well.
- 15-20 Drops of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- Pour 15-20 drops of the black castor oil into a small bowl.
- Before using this method, first, wash your beard with a beard shampoo.
- Now, massage it evenly on your skin and the hair of the beard area, using the fingertips, in a downward stroking motion.
- Don’t apply too much of this oil, as it has a thick consistency.
- Leave this application overnight, and in the morning, wash it off with a beard shampoo.
2. DIY Almond & Black Castor Oil Recipe
Loaded with the therapeutic properties of almond and black castor oil, this remedy can help you to get rid of dandruff present on the beard.
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Almond Oil
- Cotton Balls
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon of black castor oil along with 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil into a bowl and mix them well.
- First, clean your beard thoroughly with a gentle cleanser.
- Now, take a cotton ball and soak it into the mixture.
- Then, apply this liquid on towel-dried beard and the skin under it as well, using a cotton ball.
- Let this application sit overnight, and the next morning, rinse it with a beard shampoo, followed by a hair-dryer.
- While trying the above recipes, make sure not to consume the black castor oil.
- Do not leave this application for an extended period, as black castor oil can clog your skin pores.
- Do not use the above methods, if you have any cut or skin irritation, in or around the beard area.
After reading the above article, you’ll get to know the importance and potential benefits of JBCO in your beard care regime. Apart from this, you can use castor oil to treat your brittle nails as well. If you like this article, then feel free to leave a comment below!