The structure of your foot tells a lot about yourself. Discover the Foot Shape Meaning and what personality traits you have in this article!
It’s quite fascinating how the shape and size of feet can reveal a lot about someone’s character. We were initially skeptical, but we delved into the topic and were amazed by the results. Keep reading to find out Foot Shape Meaning and what they reveal.
Learn how to use coconut oil for foot fungus here
Foot Shape Meaning & Related Personality Traits
Different types of feet have distinct meanings and reveal much about an individual. So, if you want to know the personality of a person, then this might be the right way of doing it!
1. The Peasant, Square, or European Foot
This type of foot has all the toes of the same length, making a square or rectangular shape. Although the big toe may be a bit longer. People having this foot shape are quite balanced in life. Before making any decision, these squared-toed folks carefully examine every positive and negative aspect. The never give up attitude is the added advantage of these people. With excellent conflict resolution quality, European-toed people are patient, thoughtful, honest, and sorted in life. Once they make a decision, they go through it wholeheartedly.
2. The Flame, Fire, or Greek Foot
If you want to know the Greek foot shape meaning, you are in the right place. Under this category, the second toe is longer than the rest of the toes. The toes are spread such that they form a triangle shape. Individuals with greek toes are highly sporty and creative, bringing new ideas to the table. People having greek feet are enthusiastic, highly motivational, and always encourage people around them. They are quite energetic and impulsive as well. However, as they often take a lot of stress, individuals with Greek feet tend to struggle a bit with making decisions.
3. Roman Foot Shape Meaning
Also known as the ‘Common foot,’ the first three toes of this foot shape are longer than the other two. People with Roman toes are social animals; they love to meet new people and discover new cultures. They are arrogant and have a well-balanced life with a proportioned body shape. Furthermore, Roman toes are one of the most prevalent foot types.
4. Egyptian Foot
Individuals with Egyptian feet have longer thumbs, and the rest of the toes are tapered at a 45-degree angle. This type of foot is taller and narrower with a tight shape. People with Egyptian toes enjoy their private life and have a lot of hidden aspects to them. They are quite impulsive and daydream most of the time. These people tend to create their world, and emotions often overrule their thoughts. Egyptian foot shape people are very friendly, quite moody, and love pampering.
5. Extra Small Foot
This foot type is almost similar to the Egyptian foot. However, there is one significant difference; extra tiny pinky toes. People having this foot type are open-minded, but they also have some hidden secrets that they do not want to talk about, even to their family and close friends. But if the person has a sideways-facing tiny toe is a free spirit and rebellious in nature.
6. Wide-Set Foot
Also known as travelers’ feet, the toes of this foot type have a large gap between them, or they are too stretched. People falling in this category are hard workers and love to travel to new places. They are always looking for new adventures and are happy-go-lucky kind of individuals.
7. Stretched Foot
In stretched foot type, the big toe is far away from the rest of the toes, having a considerable amount of gap between them. People having this kind of foot shape are fierce in nature, confident, and do not believe in any type of boundaries. They are also attracted to fights and arguments without any reason.
8. Germanic Foot Shape Meaning
Individuals with this foot shape have a longer big toe than the other toes. Folks having Germanic feet are forgiving and compassionate in nature. Plus, they show endless devotion to their loved ones without expecting anything in return.
9. Celtic Foot
The Celtic foot type has a short big toe and an exceptionally long second toe. But the rest of the toes are different in size and don’t follow a strict descending order. It’s a variation of the greek feet type. Individuals falling under this foot shape are ambitious and dynamic but impulsive. They can experience marital problems.
But this is not all. You can quickly identify their various traits by looking at their foot shape meaning.
- If you see dark skin under the toes, then the person is possibly suffering from depression.
- Small toes reveal childlike and playful nature.
- A callus on the little toe reveals burden and responsibilities.
- If you see anyone with wide feet, then the person is hard-working.
- A high arch at the bottom of the feet tells the stubborn nature of a person.
- People having small feet like to do a hectic jobs.
- A large big toe symbolizes rationality.
Does Foot Shape Change with Age?
Yes, the shape and size of feet gradually change from the fetal stage to a fully-grown adult. The feet can become a little bit wider or longer as you age due to various factors. Here are a few:
- Gaining weight in old age puts pressure on the tendon and ligaments that support the foot, thus altering the overall structure.
- The arches of feet are supported by ligaments and tendons, which are worn out due to repeated use. Over time, the arch collapses, and, as a result, feet become wider or longer. This condition is called flat feet.
- When you walk or run, your feet bear a lot of weight because of gravity. In fact, the feet absorb 2-3 times the body weight with every step. Over time, this constant pressure changes the feet’ shape. That’s why it’s important to take care of your feet, especially as you get older, by consulting a physician.
- As you age, the fat pads that cushion the soles of your feet become thinner. This reduction in cushioning impact the overall shape and structure of your feet over time.
Foot Shape Ancestry
Besides revealing personality, some believe that foot shape meaning also tells ancestry. If you want to know more about this interesting concept, watch this informative video.
Note- There is no scientific evidence to support that foot shape meaning reflects personality or ancestry.
We hope all your doubts about foot shape meaning are gone now. Which type of foot do you have? Let us know in the comment section.
Here‘s how to use cornmeal for foot fungus