Vaseline not only moisturizes the skin, but it’s an effective makeup remover as well. Find out How to Remove Eyelash Extensions With Vaseline in this article!
Vaseline is a petroleum jelly that’s used as a moisturizer as well as a healing lotion for minor cuts, scrapes, and irritated skin. But do you know vaseline removes eyelash extensions as well? Just read the below article to learn how to do it!
Here are some unique vaseline uses
Eyelash extensions are made up of silk, synthetic, human, or animal hair. They are used to give volume and a lusher look to the eyelashes. These lash extensions are attached to the natural eyelashes, strand by strand, with a semi-permanent adhesive or glue, which may last up to 3-4 weeks.
The different types of Eyelash Extensions are:
- Silk Lash Extensions
- Mink Lash Extensions
- Faux Mink Lash Extensions
- Sable Eyelash Extensions
- Synthetic Eyelash Extensions
Can Vaseline Remove Eyelash Extensions?
Besides moisturizing dry skin, vaseline removes eyelash extensions by weakening the glue. It’s one of the most affordable and easy-to-do lash extension removal hacks. The best part is no professional help is needed.
How to Remove Eyelash Extensions With Vaseline?
Taking off eyelash extensions with vaseline is easy compared to the other products available in the market!
This quick hack removes your false eyelash extensions by softening the bond between fake and natural eyelashes!
- Cotton Buds
- Eyebrow Brush
- Microfiber Cloth
- First, clean your hands with a soap bar or a liquid one to make them dirt and bacteria-free.
- Take a cotton bud and dip it into the petroleum jelly.
- Then close your eyes and apply it correctly onto the fake eyelashes in a downward motion, starting from the roots of the natural lashes.
- Leave the application for 3-5 minutes to do its work.
- After that, take the brush and start rubbing it on the lashes in a downward motion to remove the eyelash extensions.
- Once it’s done, wash the eyelashes with lots of lukewarm water and wipe out the remaining vaseline gel using a damp microfiber cloth.
- While using the above method, ensure the vaseline doesn’t get into your eyes, as it can cause temporary blurry eyesight.
- If vaseline accidentally enters the eyes, then splash cold water onto your eyes and visit a doctor.
- Try the above hack with the help of a partner because it’s challenging to use it on your own.
- Once you complete this process, apply a thin layer of vaseline on the eyelash lines using the cotton swab, this makes them fuller and lusher.
It’s completely safe to remove eyelash extensions with vaseline at home. But you have to be extra cautious because natural lashes can easily get damaged while doing so. Taking off lash extensions on your own is cheap but slower than professional ones.
Learn does grapeseed oil help eyelashes grow here